[CCF] Asking for a favor (:

Sunday, May 02, 2021

Hi CCF,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Jenny. I'm an alum from 2017, BS Chemistry, Avery House, from Texas, currently a medical student at UT Southwestern.

Tl;dr - Working on designs to share about unreached people groups with young Christians; we would appreciate 15 min of your time and your feedback for these prototypes. We'll send you some free stickers. Sign up here. Yay thanks (:

. . .

I wanted to share about a cool side project I've been working on with some friends this spring through Indigitious, an organization that hosts Christian hackathons on college campuses all around the world.

My friends and I are part of the first Indigitous Serve cohort, which was created for further development of cool project ideas.

This spring, we partnered with Joshua Project to work on some designs to share their data about Frontier People Groups (people who have no chance of hearing the gospel in their lifetime) with young Christians.

We're looking for feedback on our design prototypes, and I was wondering if you could help me.
It'll be a ~15 min survey, and we'll send you some stickers as a small token of our appreciation!
>> Help test our prototypes: ndgt.us/tester

Learn more about the Indigitous Serve cohort vision: idserve.us
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/id.serve
Sign up to be part of the next cohort: ndgt.us/serve

If you want to host / participate in an Indigitous hackathon or learn more in other ways, just let me know!

keep lookin' up,
jenny.
b.s. chemistry | caltech '17